[Xmca-l] Call for AERA Cultural-Historical SIG officers election

Natalia Gajdamaschko nataliag@sfu.ca
Mon Jan 18 09:09:14 PST 2016

Dear XMCA members!

On behalf of AERA Cultural-historical SIG and as its current Program Co-Chair, I strongly encourage you to put your name forward for our rapidly approaching SIG officers election.  We have few positions (program co-chair and secretary) open this year for re-election.  As you know, we are growing organization, devoted to CHAT, and we are asking people to support SIG by volunteering in different leadership capacities.

Please, let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thank you,
Natalia.