[Xmca-l] Re: 62:3.5 billion

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 22:24:46 PST 2016

What makes the end of capitalism more likely is that the bottom half of the
world *get to know* about those billionaires.

However, I think at the height of Victorian capitalism, the *relative*
differences were as great, at least in England. (I can't talk about the
rest of the UK.)

Carol

--
Carol A  Macdonald PhD (Edin)