[Xmca-l] Re: 62:3.5 billion

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Jan 17 21:07:06 PST 2016

Kautsky certainly would have found this situation
"unimaginable":

    We consider the breakdown of the present social system
    to be unavoidable, because we know that the economic
    evolution inevitably brings on conditions that will
    /compel/ the exploited classes to rise against this
    system of private ownership. We know that this system
    multiplies the number and the strength of the exploited,
    and diminishes the number and strength of the
    exploiting, classes, and that it will finally lead to
    such unbearable conditions for the mass of the
    population that they will have no choice but to go down
    into degradation or to overthrow the system of private
    property. (Kautsky, 1892)

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/