[Xmca-l] Re: Roland Tharp

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 16 06:50:08 PST 2016

Thank you for telling us about Roland's passing, Gordon, and passing along
Lois Yamauchi message about him.
An article he co-authored will be in the next issue of MCA.
He will be missed.

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch