[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: [AAA_ACYIG] New CRN_Lifecourse

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 15 12:28:02 PST 2016

Looks like a very interesting idea, Greg. Of definite interest to any
Vygotskian in principle seems to me. But when I went as far as I could, I
got to a page that spoke of lists of which there were none.

Maybe it is just in the planning stages? Do you know?
mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch