[Xmca-l] Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

‪Haydi Zulfei‬ ‪ haydizulfei@rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:48:01 PST 2016

Thanks Andy,
I watched and downloaded all 5 sequences . relevant and interesting . And your referring to very excellent points . H

      From: Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net>
 To: xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu
 Sent: Tuesday, 12 January 2016, 14:05:24
 Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

Haydi,
Your quote from the Grundrisse:

    "It is a general illumination which bathes all the other
    colours and modifies their particularity. "

A beautiful metaphor which reminds me of the explanation of
the perception of colour in this video excerpt from "The
Devil Wears Prada":

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8mHwvFxMc

Not even a colour, let alone a word, has meaning outside of
the social context of its production.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/