[Xmca-l] Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 20:46:46 PST 2016

Actually, Andy, he does. Take a look at the attached file. Search it for
"Momente". There are nearly three hundred instances, and the word "momente"
is being used pretty much just the way Vygotsky uses it the Russian word
"Moment".

Or save yourself some time, and just think. A lot of what Hegel is doing
here is criticizing Kant. The idea of "Momente" and "Instanz" is central to
Kant. How could Hegel not use it?

David Kellogg
Macquarie University