[Xmca-l] Fwd: Qwerty, Vol. 10, n. 2

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 8 16:00:34 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Beatrice Ligorio <bealigorio@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 2:42 AM
Subject: Qwerty, Vol. 10, n. 2
To: comitato scientifico Qwerty <scientificcommittee@googlegroups.com>

Dear Qwerty Scientific Committee (SC), the Vol 10, n. 2 is now online. This
issue is strongly connected to the theme of the conference we just held in
Trieste and most probably also the next issue it will be. Indeed, the
conference was very inspiring with many interesting papers and we have a
few submissions.

You can find the issues here attached for your convenience, but each
article is freely downloadable at this link
http://www.ckbg.org/qwerty/index.php/qwerty

As part of the SC we ask you to:

- disseminate the issue among your connections

- quote in your own publications

- consider Qwerty as a venue for your own publications

This email gives me also the opportunity to send you my greetings for the
festivities just past and for the up-coming new year. I wish you all a
fruitful and satisfying 2016, both under the professional and personal
point of view.

Best regards

Beatrice in behalf of the editorial board
Questa
e-mail è stata inviata da un computer privo di virus protetto da Avast.
<#-946573351_DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Hai ricevuto questo messaggio perché sei iscritto al gruppo
"QwertyScientificCommittee" di Google Gruppi.