[Xmca-l] Attending to the shape of this actual discourse

Lplarry lpscholar2@gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:22:36 PST 2016

David's last question if we should be focusing on the shape of the pedagogical and the shape of the ethical realms as linked but also demarcated realms I believe is worthy of its own thread .
I agree that many students prefer large classes where they get to encounter a professor who is knowledgeable pass on his/her love and passion for the subject. Matter.
Others resist the large group format and value the opportunity for conversation styles of mutually responsive inquiry.

I am interested in exploring the medial placing of the shifting demarcation line when attending to the shape and shaping of actual discourse.
David, I read your appeal to explore the shapings and placings of actual phenomenological practicesof discourse as a -topos- and as a -tropos- as a generative and generous question.
I wanted to pause and hold this focus of inquiry so i have raised it up. What is the actual shape of discourse?
How central is the ethical to this shaping and placing?
If the ethical is encompassing of  the -mutual- as a realm then is the -oikos- as a realm also central to the shape of discourse as *inhabiting* discourse?
Is the shape of meaningful discourse occur as inhabiting thought meaning mutually dwelling within the shape and place of discourse?

David, that you for thinking otherwise.
Larry