[Xmca-l] Re: Request for advice

Bella Kotik-Friedgut bella.kotik@gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 04:55:18 PST 2016

Helena,  based on the Israeli experience, I would say that for
non-English-speaking country oriented on English there have to be at least
3 problems to solve gradually:
English as a FL for the whole system of education
English for academic purposes at the higher education
Translation of main handbooks and monograph for related professions, which
will be a step to develop vocabularies  for each field.

Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut