[Xmca-l] Re: A supplement to David's reflection on Translatability

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 10:04:06 PST 2016

Quite so.  But there is no contradiction in excusing oneself and fobbing
off others whilst being acclaimed as distinguished.  The abuse of ethics
stupefies: it closes down the scope of reflection.

Best,
Huw