[Xmca-l] Re: Heathcote and Immagination

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 29 17:53:38 PST 2016

Seems like the section on imagination you mention, Susan, fits right in
with that thread of xmca discussion. Linking drama and imagination seems
essential to me and you mention several who have done so effectively. You
also remind me to go back and re-read Maxine Greene! Now I am further
behind than ever. Better stop reading. :-)

Ed, do you have that discussion pulled out and re-examined. It left a LOT
of questions unanswered.

Maybe we need a header called drama and imagination?

If so, I vote we add Raymond Williams to the discussion.
mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch