[Xmca-l] Of Possible Interest to the XCMA/CHAT Family

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Feb 23 06:14:22 PST 2016

​Susan Davis has published a book that weaves LSV, Dorothy Heathcote and
CHAT
into one seamless, present tense unfolding of "rolling role". If anyone
would like to write a review of it I can get you a copy. It has been five
years since Heathcote's passing and I suspect her work will become more and
more  important in this era of standardized everything.

*Robert Lake*

https://www.sensepublishers.com/media/2709-learning-that-matters.pdf

For a sense of the dynamic of  Dorothy's pedagogy, scroll to about 5
minutes into this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owKiUO99qrw