[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Poverty and Data

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:04:10 PST 2016

Hi Mike

I think the jury is still out on the "go getters".  They might perform well
for a couple of years, but then want to move on.  Is there data on how long
they remain in their posts? And what is the relative virtues of staying
versus moving on?

But about microloans, I agree.  There is local research in South Africa
showing the same thing.

Carol

--
Carol A  Macdonald PhD (Edin)