[Xmca-l] Re: FW: Mike Cole uploaded a paper

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Dec 17 15:13:08 PST 2016

Not sure what caught Peter's attention, but I was intending to send this
link to XMCA:   luria.ucsd.edu/DVD .  It is a copy of the digital recording
of a set of interviews with students and colleagues of Alexander Luria,
made to accompany the release of the second edition of the English
translation of his autobiography. The best know of the interviews is with
Jerry Bruner and Oliver Sacks, but the other are interesting as well.

Somewhere early in the publication process, the publisher's copy of the
interviews was corrupted and I thought they were lost. Recently I found
them in some old LCHC files.

mike

PS-- Academia has a good deal of interesting materials by scholars familiar
to, or participating in, xmca.