[Xmca-l] Re: MCA Issue 3 article for discussion Re-started

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 5 11:50:05 PST 2016

Sure Larry - its possible to imagine things starting totally bottom up and
seeking to retain horizontality. I believe that the Scandanavian playworlds
group operates in that manner. A sort of "epidemiology" of practices
approach.

I assume that at its best, it is this sort of local initiative that the
charter schools movement is supposed to be about. "Its best" appears
swamped by ideological concerns that are part of the problem, not part of
the solution, methinks.

mike

PS-- I have cut off the long tail trailing this thread.