[Xmca-l] Re: [Sysfling] Research in Subject-matter Teaching and Learning (RISTAL)

Edward Wall ewall@umich.edu
Fri Dec 2 17:50:29 PST 2016

Mike

     It would seem that a journal whose focus is truly subject matter teaching and learning would be open to thoughtfully considering what this would look like in other than a neo-libberal curriculum for all the reasons Margaret and Carrie bring up in their paper.I know of a number of people on the editorial board and they are among those with a lot of influence in high school curricula and beyond. Some of them, I think, would appreciate what Margaret and Carrie have to say.

Ed