[Xmca-l] Re: MCA Issue 3 article for discussion Re-started

carrie.allen@sri.com carrie.allen@sri.com
Fri Dec 2 06:24:02 PST 2016

Thanks, everyone.

And yes, thanks, Helena, for this suggestion!

--

CARRIE D. ALLEN, Ph.D.
STEM Researcher

 (650) 859-5262
 Twitter: @CarrieDAllen2
  Skype: carrie.allen_9

On 12/1/16, 9:50 PM, "xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu on behalf of Alfredo Jornet Gil" <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu on behalf of a.j.gil@iped.uio.no> wrote:

    1 star in netflix makes it even more attractive to me. Will try to watch it!
    Alfredo