[Xmca-l] Re: Chapter 7 of Tätigkeit, Bewußtsein, Persönlichkeit (1982)

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 26 08:27:01 PDT 2016

Jaakko -- I have no idea if the chapter exists in English, but if it does
not, we can get it translated in the Journal of Russian and East European
psych if someone sends a pdf.

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch