[Xmca-l] Re: "English" as a school subject

Laure Kloetzer laure.kloetzer@gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:13:21 PDT 2016

Hi,
In France & Switzerland, French is an important school subject. Curriculum
includes reading/writing, then later (from 7-8 years old) spelling, some
grammar, vocabulary, and later again (around 11-12) literature (dominantly
French).
Best
LK