[Xmca-l] Re: Videos on perezhivanie from Nikolai Veresov

Wagner Luiz Schmit wagner.schmit@gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 16:22:27 PDT 2016

Dear XMCA Colleagues,

I am writing my PhD thesis now about perezhivanie in analog role-playing
games. Based on the speeches of Professor Veresov, and in order to make
things less confusing for the thesis committee here in Japan (they do not
know much about CHAT), I am thinking in using "developmental emotional
experiences" for perezhivanie as phenomena and perezhivanie for
perezhivanie as a concept. What are your opinions on this?

All the best for you.

Wagner Luiz Schmit
University of Tsukuba