[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Asst Prof in Human Development & Women's Studies (Research Methods)

Wendy Maples wendy.maples@outlook.com
Fri Aug 12 01:05:22 PDT 2016

What a brilliant post. Not for me, I'm afraid, but thanks for the notice. Will pass this on to medical anthropology friend though.Best wishes,W