[Xmca-l] Re: Syllabus on sociocultural theories: grad seminar

Elina ellampert@gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:37:17 PDT 2016

Hi Ana, I used to teach doctoral seminar on international perspectives on cultural-historical psychology and activity theory at Columbia. Will look for it.
How do you put such seminar into the system? Who is it for?

Sent from my iPhone