[Xmca-l] Re: Althusser's ideas of consciousness

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Apr 24 18:28:24 PDT 2016

Here's the first chapter of "Justice Interruptus" Annalisa.
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/blackwood/fraser.htm
Nancy Fraser is one of my favourite writers too.
Althusser is very much *not* one of my favourite writers,
but this Althusser Glossary will help you crack his ideas:
https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/althusser/glossary.htm

Andy
Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy