[Xmca-l] Re: Support the photographic arts

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 7 20:27:39 PDT 2016

What an interesting perspective o consumption in the USSR. The comment
about not wasting a minute of the task of producing a more productive
worker was a sad commentary on interiorization run amok, or the cynical
comment of a worker to a stranger taking picures!

Interesting about the haven for adventurous architecture being sanatoria.
Mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch