[Xmca-l] Re: Petition for stopping dismissals, cuts and imperious managerialism in Finnish universities

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:49:41 PDT 2016

Yrjo
Signed
Carol Macdonald.

I signed because I feel that this is a global issue and that Finland can
show us the way out of this morass.

--
Carol A Macdonald Ph.D (Edin)
Developmental psycholinguist