[Xmca-l] Assistant Professor position in Education Studies at UC San Diego

Jim Levin jalevin@ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 28 13:24:33 PDT 2015

The Department of Education Studies at UC San Diego is recruiting an Assistant Professor with expertise in Teacher Learning, Leadership, and Policy to join our faculty in July 2016. The successful candidate will join the Department of Education Studies during the inaugural year of our new PhD program in Education: Transforming Education in a Diverse Society. Detailed information about the department, the position, and the application process is available at:

http://eds.ucsd.edu/resources/faculty-recruitment.html <http://eds.ucsd.edu/resources/faculty-recruitment.html>

If you are interested in this position, we welcome your application.  As well, thanks in advance for forwarding this email to students, colleagues, alumni, and others. The search committee will begin reviewing applications on 1 November 2015.