[Xmca-l] Re: Over or excess involvement of parent - ZPD

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:34:38 PDT 2015

I tend to answer your question in the affirmative David, I think that,
while working alone, the child has the opportunity to think, s/he is
allowed to think, to evaluate, s/he is free to do so while with parent,
s/he is constrained to do the best possible. And I think that to be able to
think makes the child nearer to musicality.
And this during the lesson with the teacher also that more musicality or
attention to musicality is paid.

For the difference btw bike, golf and piano and writing, may it be too much
speculative if I hypothesize that the latter seem to be more specifically
or closely, intensely related with neural substrates.