[Xmca-l] Re: FW: Hitler’s World by Timothy Snyder | The New York Review of Books

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 16 15:59:37 PDT 2015

Yes, Peter. The question of "the next genocide" is a topic that is well
worth
being concerned about. Cries of "Them or us" are becoming difficult to
avoid if one is able to brave the morning newspapers or the evening new
program.

of course, if you want to avoid the issue, try the US presidential debate
this evening.

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch