[Xmca-l] Re: Dynamics of Developmental Change

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 07:09:02 PDT 2015

Martin,

What does it mean to state that a developmental being lacks some faculty
that is potentially available to them?  It seems to me it either means that
this faculty lacks sophistication (and that it is then technically
incorrect to say that they lack the faculty per se) or that the claimant is
making a logical fallacy by applying idioms of formal logic to a genetic or
developmental domain.

Why should a nascent, genetically conceived ToM be something that is
interior?

Best,
Huw