[Xmca-l] Re: Something to smile about

Bruce Robinson brucerob1953@googlemail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:40:25 PDT 2015

I enjoyed it to. On human-animal relations, my girlfriend has a grandson
Oisin who is nearly one year old. His family also have a soppy dog which
thinks that the main function of humans is to throw balls for him to
chase. The dog recognising Oisin as a potential playmate, dropped the
ball into his lap. He, in turn, assuming that anything that he had been
given must be food, tried eating it. A mismatch of learned expectations?

Bruce R