[Xmca-l] Re: Interesting to think about: the social springs of giving

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Oct 22 16:58:50 PDT 2015

Yes of course, Jay. I don't know a term (rather than a whole
sentence) to distinguish motivations which develop out of
participation in a congregation along with entire
communities from "I do this so I get into Heaven" (or
something). But it is exactly as you say.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/