[Xmca-l] Re: Interesting to think about: the social springs of giving

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 21 07:33:10 PDT 2015

larry, Andy

Does Horton's advice provide an explanation for the various phenomena on
display in that video segment?

I am a little lost here.
mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch