[Xmca-l] Re: Reflective Discourse on XMCA

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:36:57 PDT 2015

Hi Henry,

You might like Kurt Lewin's 1931 paper, "The Conflict Between Aristotelian
and Galileian Modes of Thought in Contemporary Psychology".

First link I found here
<https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD8QFjAFahUKEwii9-uC68fIAhXFwxQKHVk6Dek&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsasico.com.br%2Fpsico%2Fwp-content%2Fimages%2F2009%2F03%2F002-aristoteles-x-galileu1.pdf&usg=AFQjCNF9QwtaANY3mJW0mSJghAmAYE92kw&sig2=7hJc222nnSALDf-xCwF93Q&bvm=bv.105454873,d.d24>
.

Best,
Huw