[Xmca-l] Re: Reflective Discourse on XMCA

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:55:18 PDT 2015

I have been deeply engaged with the topic of boundary objects and notions
of orientation.
Here attached is a response.
It is rather long and this is why it is sent as an attachment.
I want to thank everyone for our shared voices.