[Xmca-l] Re: Reflective Discourse on XMCA

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 14 07:50:30 PDT 2015

Alfredo

Might it be that words are NEVER enough? That all comprehension of
another's words require imagination? Its just that sometimes the gap to be
filled falls within
a kind of normative range that is a difference that does NOT make a
difference, while others require sufficient discontinuity to require
intentional/conscious effort to bridge in a *satisficing* way.

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch