[Xmca-l] Re: Social Constructivist Articles on Education

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 5 09:01:51 PDT 2015

Thanks Gordon.

The title got me thinking about in-struction vs con-struction.
mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch