[Xmca-l] Re: imagination and controlling the perception of visual illusions.

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 1 09:18:52 PDT 2015

Super interesting. Let me see if I can intrigue a perception expert.
mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch