[Xmca-l] Re: Two paths of mediation, or perhaps three

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 24 13:49:06 PST 2015

The word, pickle, never occurred to me, Tom. Kisli I immediately equated
with sour. It was the kraut part that I was opaque. That part of my example
had nothing to do with etymology, Huw. My wife reminded me of it when I
reported the first part.

So complicated to communicate about such experiences. And of course open to
multiple interpretations.  Still, I like mine...of course! :-)
Mike