[Xmca-l] Re: Literature review of first-person studies of apprenticeship

JAG joe.glick@gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:08:41 PST 2015

Also Perret, J-F and Perret Clermont, A-N, 2011. *Apprenticeship in a
changing trade. *Information AgePublishing:Charlotte, NC. It's part of a
series edited by Jaan Valsiner. Though it's particular to Swiss watches and
the needed changes in training and apprenticeship occasioned by
transformation of the industry (think Apple Watch or even Swatch, compared
to Rolex) it considers the issues of apprenticeship broadly. Sorry I don't
have the URL.