[Xmca-l] Re: The value of Philosophy: xmca and the GOP

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:09:40 PST 2015

Yes, false dichotomy is troubling.
I support the part of this argument that is suggesting that welders' labor
(and the welders' themselves) should be valued just as highly as
philosopher's labor.
Notwithstanding the local (i.e. U.S.) politics, seems like there is a good
old Marxist argument buried in there about the trouble with valuing mental
over manual labor, no?
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.