[Xmca-l] Re: FW: CNN Breaking News

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Tue Nov 10 09:39:41 PST 2015

The LA clippers' players  could learn a lot from these young brothers!

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® II

Their football program brought in $83 million last year (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-missouri/article8564105.html). Most universities are paying out much more just in fired coach salaries. I think this is a real story of a group of students taking action to change social policies through dramatic action. Power to the Players!

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces+smago=uga.edu@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces+smago=uga.edu@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Annalisa Aguilar
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 2:35 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: FW: CNN Breaking News

I heard a story on the PBS radio channel just now, and I learned that the Missouri university would have had to pay Brigham Young ONE MILLION dollars for forfeiting the upcoming football game.

THAT is likely why the President stepped down.

Not because of the intrinsic issues, of course, but for the cost to the university.

Apparently the climate was pretty bad there. With plenty of deniers, In the story the said there were students throwing cotton balls in front of AA organizations. Now all incoming students are going to get diversity training.

The world needs diversity training, actually.