[Xmca-l] Re: FW: CNN Breaking News

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Mon Nov 9 11:34:39 PST 2015

I heard a story on the PBS radio channel just now, and I learned that the Missouri university would have had to pay Brigham Young ONE MILLION dollars for forfeiting the upcoming football game.

THAT is likely why the President stepped down.

Not because of the intrinsic issues, of course, but for the cost to the university.

Apparently the climate was pretty bad there. With plenty of deniers, In the story the said there were students throwing cotton balls in front of AA organizations. Now all incoming students are going to get diversity training.

The world needs diversity training, actually.