[Xmca-l] Re: Congratulations Men

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:17:22 PST 2015

I don't know.  The best thing that I can think of that is consonant with
the media of 'a day' is the recognition of the cultural notion of time.
Putting it in that context, is does seem the case that some of
long-standing holy-days do implicate certain constants (relative to our
cultures and their histories), e.g. the equinoctes.

Generally I have an aversion to such artifices as celebratory days, but I
think I might participate in something like a children's day, thereby
encouraging some reflection on at least a generational timescale in
contrast to the 24hour/5year media-politicking.

Best,
Huw