[Xmca-l] Re: CoExperiencing as a Philosophy of Practice.

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 5 17:00:09 PST 2015

Hi Larry--

Thanks for your continuing explication of your reading of Vasiliuk. Putting
aside psychoanalysis and psychotherapy for a moment, I am totally behind
the delaration
that  *cultural mediation OF experience* which is a KEY ELEMENT", plus
co-experiencing as the necessary condition for that cultural mediation.

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch