[Xmca-l] FW: 4 experiencing fans

Lplarry lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:39:35 PST 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: "Larry Purss" <lpscholar2@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎2015-‎11-‎04 7:57 AM
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: [Xmca-l] 4 experiencing fans

Further comments of Vasiliuk
The new psychology is an active, understanding, humanitarian psychology THAT *incarnates* a new SUBJECT MATTER *as* a LIVING THOU.  This subject matter which is now coming into formation in Russia since the 1980's.

I am *marking* this concept [subject matter] that is prior to subjectivity as the *space of play* [or situation]

The KEY is living experience *AND* silence. [prayer as a way of marking silence as this OPEN SPACE.