[Xmca-l] Re: 4 experiencing fans

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:40:53 PST 2015

Mike,
I  access the 2nd article by Vasilyuk but I am curious that there is a
silence concerning the focus on suffering and where experience ends prayer
begins.  This place of mystery after the suffering of having *fallen away
from ... [and] now returning to the source.  Hamlet and Ophelia AS symbolic
incarnations of the *mythic* narrative.
THIS neo-Platonic mytheme which streams through Western ways of
*addressing* suffering through SILENCE.
In the beginning is the word is better understood as *in the beginning was
the 1st order word*.
The article by Kym Maclaren on this 1st order word which has its genesis in
silence [the gap or *ma*].
The KEY is *prayer* as answer to suffering. THIS is the *open space* of
silence. The open space of the 1st order word which is being born in this
*situation* The 1st order word is INHERENT within this situation [this
space of play].

I suggest we take Vasilyuk AT *his word* and *hear* what he is saying here.

Why the *silence*??