[Xmca-l] Re: 4 experiencing fans

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Mon Nov 2 08:19:44 PST 2015

Hi Andy,

No, actually I was talking about the second article on the list which was the one I thought you meant. That one is locked down. It is titled, "An Historical-Methodological Analysis of Psychotherapeutic Reliances<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10610405.2015.1064725#abstract>"
[http://www.tandfonline.com/na101/home/literatum/publisher/tandf/journals/covergifs/mrpo20/cover.jpg]<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10610405.2015.1064725#abstract>

An Historical-Methodological Analysis of Psychotherapeutic ...<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10610405.2015.1064725#abstract>
www.tandfonline.com
Each psychotherapeutic approach is determined not only by its technique and theory but also by its general philosophy. While this philosophy has many aspects ...

By happenstance, the gods have provided me a copy.

Kind regards,

Annalisa