[Xmca-l] Re: 4 experiencing fans

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Nov 1 23:01:28 PST 2015

The material in the second, longer article, would be of very
great interest for any xmca-ers who are counsellor or
psychotherapists. It is, amongst other things, a pretty
comprehensive manual for psychotherapy. It is also
particularly interesting in its effort to place Soviet
psychology in the context of the history of psychology
worldwide and the various traditions current today
(including the Christian tradition). And of course lots
about perezhivanie, a.k.a. experiencing.
There are some efforts to systematise that I am not so sure
about, in particular a complex concept of "mental image" (or
representation). The systematic material is very condensed
and hard to follow. But it is very challenging and stimulating.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/