[Xmca-l] FW: Re: FW: Integrating Experiences: Body and Mind MovingBetween Contexts

Lplarry lpscholar2@gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:36:28 PDT 2015

From: "Peter Smagorinsky" <smago@uga.edu>
Sent: ‎2015-‎05-‎18 12:13 PM
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: FW: Integrating Experiences: Body and Mind MovingBetween	Contexts

Larry, I'm drowning!

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces+smago=uga.edu@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces+smago=uga.edu@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 2:16 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity

Peter,

thanks for this heads up.

I looked over the contributing authors and have a sense of “the river runs through THIS”.

Is this a tributary that partakes of the same “source” as CHAT.

when we look back retrospectively and discover a telos in virtue of this tributary, how do we understand the “branching”.

Is the cultural river “adaptive” assuming some genesis as blueprint within the river's source or is the river “discovered” after the fact?

 is the “branching” discovered retrospectively AS “a telos AS IF it came before the discovery.

The “river” and the “field” may be compatible metaphors of integrative synthesis?

in search of the strange animals that show whose names/concepts  start with the letter “z”

This book seems interesting

Sent from Windows Mail